- OCTOBER 1 - NOVEMBER 26 (8 weeks)
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- 7pm - 8pm Eastern Standard Time
Discipline Burn teaches students the importance of a fitness routine to establish and maintain a baseline level of physical fitness. Follow a live instructor, using the Live Video Feed, through 8 weeks of physical fitness training and receive regular accountability to reach your own clearly defined Fitness Goals.
Each student is given access to a VFT Classroom and provided their own IR Fitness Journal. This journal enables progress tracking toward Fitness Goals, by making notes about setbacks, injuries, and training milestones.
This group course requires no need for a membership or any equipment (other than the most complex machine this side of the Milky Way, you and your body). While the exercises in Discipline Burn will be physically challenging for some students, the true goal is to build a solid understanding of why movement and a fitness routine are so important.
Discipline Burn is ideal if:
- You have little or no experience with fitness programs or physical fitness training
- You're looking to restart your training using a structured fitness program
- You want to workout from home but also want the accountability of a personal trainer and group
THERE IS A 25% DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS IN GROUP 00!
VFT - Get A Grip - Group 00
For all Virtual Fitness Training there are no refunds after the 2nd Class Session.
If during the course you miss a Class Session, an Exercise Video Library is available for students to use at their leisure.